I'm watching the Super Bowl at John and Jen's house. I hadn't intended on blogging this, but The Greek gets what the Greek wants.
They just did a full recitation of the Declaration of Independence on the pregame show. That's the first time that I've ever heard the entire thing on TV. It was actually quite classy. This thing's on Fox? Weird.
Clinton and Bush Sr. should have their own sitcom. Bush is tired of Clinton bringing around the babes and having parties with Ted Kennedy.
Charlie Daniels is alive and he's not going to have a wardrobe malfunction. That giant belt buckle will make sure of that. Either that or he's the new WWE Smackdown champion.
Earth Wind and Fire are here. I wonder if Earthwind Moreland's mom is going nuts.
Eugene Levy! Physics! Football! It's like some sort of beautiful dream. OK, the funniest thing in the skit so far are Eugene Levy's eyebrows.
2.06.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment