Once and a while, this blog turns into a sports blog for a series of posts, and I apologize for that. So we're back to normal programming now...
Jen and I are down in the suburbs near Providence, dog sitting for my cousin Mike and his wife. He's going down to Miami Beach for a few days for a business conference. Damn him and his travelling into warm weather!
The dogs are lovely and taking a nap right now. I'll post pictures of the ladies later on.
I'll be back in the city tonight for kung fu training and to spend some quality time with our cat, Roxy. He's going to turn 20 next month. We're thinking about throwing him a party. We just think it'd be funny to make him wear a hat. And twenty years of being a cat is something to celebrate, don't you think?
2.09.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment