Another one of these wacky ideas was the toothpaste that didn't make orange juice or milk taste terrible for a half hour after brushing your teeth. Incredibly, Jen and I stumbled upon this product in the real world last week: Tom's of Maine's Natural Homeopathic-Style Toothpaste. I don't know why it's "homeopathic style" Is it not homeopathic at all? Damn you Tom! For beating me to market and for confusing me with your marketing. Anyhow, I strong recommend the apricot flavor. It tastes great and you can now safely brush BEFORE breakfast.
2.24.2005
Magic toothpaste
Another one of these wacky ideas was the toothpaste that didn't make orange juice or milk taste terrible for a half hour after brushing your teeth. Incredibly, Jen and I stumbled upon this product in the real world last week: Tom's of Maine's Natural Homeopathic-Style Toothpaste. I don't know why it's "homeopathic style" Is it not homeopathic at all? Damn you Tom! For beating me to market and for confusing me with your marketing. Anyhow, I strong recommend the apricot flavor. It tastes great and you can now safely brush BEFORE breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment