McCartney dusts off the oldies. "Drive My Car"?
Do any of the kids in the crowd know who Paul McCartney is?
Hey, they left the "California grass" reference in "Get Back" Good work, Paulie!
I KNEW IT! "Live and Let Die" It's very pyrotechnically suited. I just know that some of those kids are thinking "Hey, he's covering that Guns N Roses song. I wonder if he covers 'Knocking on Heaven's Door' too?"
What a great throwback. A time when McCartney was great and James Bond movies were good. Ah, those were the days.
"Hey Jude" with glowsticks. I hope those kids know the "Na, na, na, na nanannah!" part.
Paul looks great. Too bad we can't say the same about John and George, isn't it.
The signs spell out "Na na nanana nah" in the crowd, in case you don't know the words. What's with the random Statue of Liberty imagery?
Excellent work, Paulie. I'm proud of you.
2.06.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment