Jen and I are feeling a bit like lazy slugs tonight. We were gonna watch some DVDs, but I don't really have the attention span right now to watch anything long term, so we've been flipping through cable instead.
We just came across Miss Teen USA. It's really Miss Underage America, isn't it? The swimsuit competition is on now, the girls are in bikinis at the waterpark, splashing, frolicking, and otherwise creeping me out. How do the networks sell ads for this thing? "Guys LOVE jail bait girls! It's that perfect male demo that you've been shooting for Chas! Underage cleavage sells deodorant like HOTCAKES!"
They're talking to the the judges now. How can you be a judge on this show and not come off as a dirty old man? Oh, I see how they solve that problem, they've assigned a flaming stereotype gay man as a judge. The shirt is shiny like a new dime, and the lisp is FABULOUS!
8.06.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment