I saw the two of you in the kitchen,
making up some cherry pie.
I said, I saw you in the kitchen,
making cherry pie.
I didn't think I'd hurt you,
but then again I might.
When were you gonna tell me
about this other guy?
C'mon now, when were you gonna tell me
about this other guy?
Because if it was gonna be tomorrow,
I could be out of here tonight.
But I'm taking my guitar with me, baby.
I'm gonna take my El Dorado
and drive past the city of Mobile.
I'm gonna drive my El Dorado
right through that tunnel under Mobile.
When I stop in Lake City
I won't even think to call.
When your phone don't ring, that ain't me.
Gonna find me a new girl,
sweeter than a Georgia peach.
Find me a new woman,
sweet as a Georgia peach.
I won't think of you no more,
killing me like that back in Arkansas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment