3.21.2005

This is NOT me

I have a very common name, so it is very often that I find other people with the same name doing things for which I may get blamed. Men with my name have died in my hometown, prompting the weird experience of seeing my own name in the obituaries and been arrested for drug possession with intent to sell, thus allowing me to see my name in the police blotter. Well, another namesake has done it again:

William Lee, 48, died after witnesses say he became belligerent and shoved an attendant during an evening American Airlines flight from Los Angeles and was physically restrained by seven men, possibly members of a rugby team from Australia or New Zealand.

2 comments:

Blondie said...

But, but....HOW did he die?! Did the rugby players off him? Did he have a stroke or a heart attack?! Did he bite it on the plane or after it landed?! How?!!?

Nervda said...

According to other accounts. The departed Mr. Lee was a "very large man". My guess is that the trauma from being restrained by the possible rugby players overtaxed his heart. But this is purely conjecture.