What the hell did I just see? It looked like a 6 hour long, 14 inning baseball game where the Red Sox beat the Yankees. Holy crap, it was.
I had so much nervous energy that I started doing sets of pushups after the 11th. Needless to say, I'm pretty sore. I can't even imagine how sore and emotionally spent the players must be.
Huge props to David Ortiz, who is becoming an icon around Boston now. A Carlton Fisk for the 21st Century. Also, a clap on the back to Jen's baseball boyfriend, Johnny Damon, who had a very rough day with a wasted bunt attempt and a caught stealing, yet he turned it around by scoring the winning run.
The rollercoaster continues. They're back in NY tomorrow, with the duct taped Curt Schilling pitching for the Sox tomorrow. OK, I must sleep sometime. How about now?
No comments:
Post a Comment