4.11.2006

Who passed the online tryout for Jeopardy, Alex?

A few weeks ago, I took the Jeopardy online audition. I had to bring my laptop home from work, as the test ran on Windows only. Jen was in class and Jasper and I were hanging out. The J-Dawg was very patient as his daddy went about taking the 50 question test. It only took me 8 minutes, so he was able to entertain himself for the duration. There was only one question that I knew I was guessing on, and it turns out I was wrong. I'm not great on my knowledge of Roman emperors, you know.

I didn't know if I would make it. In a city as big as Boston there might be plenty of people who got 50 out of 50. So a few weeks go by until last night, when an email arrives from the Jeopardy Contestant Department, asking me to RSVP for physical tryout in Boston in the beginning of May. I'm past hurdle number 1.

I've always wondered what Alex Trebek says when he answers the phone at home and it's a wrong number. "Oooooh. So sorry. The correct phone number is 555-1213. Three."

3 comments:

Blondie said...

Big money...big money...big money...STOP!

Oh wait. Wrong game.

Yay you!

Anonymous said...

woohoo! if you get on jeopardy, i'm scheduling a fishtank tv watching event!

Anonymous said...

its priscilla by the way. congrats!