I need to wear a suit to the audition. There were two male contestants wearing suits last night: one with a tie, one without. Well, there's a trip to the dry cleaners for me in the near future.
I don't need THAT interesting a story for Alex to ask me between rounds. I had been a little nervous about the only paperwork they asked us to bring with us: five things that Alex might ask us about. One guy last night talked about how his dog saved his goldfish, and the other talked about moving from San Fran to Austin, when his girlfriend found a new job there. Yawn.
At least the woman had a good story. She skipped work to go to a Mariners game and was settling in with a beer, when her boss rolls into the row behind her.
Please post a comment if you can think of something more entertaining than that about me, that is APPROPRIATE for syndicated national television.
Here's my preliminary list:
- I got passed by Kermit the Frog in mile 24 of the Marine Corps Marathon.
- I have two broadsword scars.
- I wrote a poem a day for nearly three years.
3 comments:
The story of how your father came to this country - how JFK was instrumental in his getting a visa.
Participation in the Mermaid Parade - being covered from head to toe in Blue Man Group blue body paint and riding the Q to Coney Island.
SNEEZING ON CHRISTMAS!
WL
Wow, Blondie kicked your butt.
I know you already did the audition and all, but I just had to point out that your wife is a real asset to you.
Post a Comment