Jen and I are staying with her mom in Chicago for a couple of days. It's a great city. We've been thinking about moving to a cheaper city long term. Boston is so expensive. I can't imagine the amount of money that we'd need to make in order to raise a family in Boston. I love Boston, aside from the expense, it's nearly a perfect city.
Chicago is a much cheaper city and it's got a great vibe. Minneapolis is also on the list. I don't think we could handle living in a red state, and I want to stay in a city. I want our child to grow up in a diverse environment.
Anyhow, we're gonna do some sightseeing today. It's too cold even for New Englanders to see anything outside today, so it's gonna be a museum day, I think.
I always forget that my great grandfather actually lived in Chicago in the late 1800's. He was working on the railroad (yes, all the livelong day.) I'd like to see something about that part of history here at the museum.
12.27.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment