Since the end of April, I've lost 20 pounds on Weight Watchers. That's 10% of my body weight. I'm down to 184 lbs. I can't say enough about the Flex Points system. It really works for me.
I was running three days a week and practicing kung fu 3 days a week for over a year and my weight remained stuck at 205 lbs. Lots of guys with some weight to lose say to themselves, "I'll just work out and the weight will just melt off." That used to be me. And it worked. To a point. But I was stuck at 205 for about three years, while steadily increasing my amount of exercise. Was I going to eventually have to workout 24 hours a day just to stay at the same level?
Jen got me to try Weight Watchers and it's been great. I can see myself staying on plan the rest of my life. You have to. You can't expect to go back to eating like a madman and keeping your weight down. Weight Watchers doesn't forbid any foods, it just asks you to keep track of what you eat and be cognizant of how much you are eating. It just starts feeling natural after a while.
7.02.2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment