We celebrated last night by going out to see our friend Neil's band
September Twilight play at the Middle East. They are a tight musical unit and they look like having a great time up there. You can download one of their MP3s here.
I'm definately smarter than than I used to be, I wore earplugs. No more tinitus, no more hearing damage. I felt so unhip with these bright blue earplugs in with all the kids rocking out around me, but hey I will be able to speak at normal volume today.
1 comment:
Sildenafil citrate present in Cenforce 50 is phosphodiesterase type five inhibitor. It is a drug for erectile disorder remedy and called male impotency drug. Cenforce 50 is available in strength of 50 mg tablet.Sildenafil 50 mg is used for erectile dysfunction and called a drug for male impotence. Cenforce 50 mg having salt Sildenafil citrate works by using blocking off the function of phosphodiesterase type 5 within the body. Which increases the extent of cGMP inside the frame and relaxes the blood vessels in penis. More blood results in growth in erection degrees within the body. Hence, better and long lasting sexual sex revel in. Take the drug with a glass of water with or without meals one hour prior to the sexual experience.
Post a Comment