My favorite part of the song are the dry Kim Dealesque background vocals on the chorus. Anything that evokes the Pixies is a good thing. I think I need to pick up this band's CD. That's why record labels shouldn't fight the proliferation of MP3 files: hearing a cool song by a band makes you want to buy music. Now, in a perfect world, I'd send my money directly to the good people of Bishop Allen and they'd send me some songs and take that money and make more cool songs. Ah, the dream!
7.20.2004
New Music: Bishop Allen
My favorite part of the song are the dry Kim Dealesque background vocals on the chorus. Anything that evokes the Pixies is a good thing. I think I need to pick up this band's CD. That's why record labels shouldn't fight the proliferation of MP3 files: hearing a cool song by a band makes you want to buy music. Now, in a perfect world, I'd send my money directly to the good people of Bishop Allen and they'd send me some songs and take that money and make more cool songs. Ah, the dream!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment