4.19.2007

Gameday!

I woke up at 4:30 this morning and could not get back to sleep. I am more nervous today, than I was the day that I taped the episode of Jeopardy that airs tonight. How silly is that? I know how it ends. Pete at work, says that I must be nervous that people I know are going to see the show. It's one thing when it's front of strangers. Maybe it is. Honestly, I don't even remember being aware of the audience during the show. It was all about the questions and the buzzer.

My neighbor, Ian reminded me of Douglas Coupland's dream Jeopardy categories. I can tell you that I do have nightmare categories, and yes, some of them did appear. Anyhow, here's my dream board:

American Presidents
Baseball
Poets of the 20th Century
90's Indie Rock
Elvis

What are your dream categories?

1 comment:

Flynn said...

Way to go, W! I'm trying to get someone to get you in HD tomorrow!