I got another one of these things. As with last time, I'm not playing it straight. This time, one answer is mine, the other is Flavor Flav's:
1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:15. Noon. At least that's what it said on the clock I was wearing at the time. You know what time it is.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds. Pearls don't go with my bling. Pearl, despite the fact they're a little girly.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Batman Begins. Why does Katie Holmes talk out of the side of her mouth? Did she have a stroke at the Scientology Center? Rize. Love the clowning, boooooyyyyy!
4. What is your favorite TV show? Strange Love. Strange Love.
5. What did you have for breakfast? Eggs Benedict. Count Mutherf*ckin' Chocula.
6. What is your middle name? K. Flava Flav, got no middle name. I ain't got the time.
7. What is your favorite food? Cha siu bao. BBQ ribs got the flava, the flava, the flava.
8. What foods do you dislike? Tomatoes got the funky flava. Ginseng soup. It's supposed to be medicinal.
9. What is your favorite chip flavor? Chocolate, like me. Baked Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? The demos for the new Flava Flav!!! Shake the Sheets by Ted Leo and Pharmacists.
7.04.2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment