So story isn't a draw. Nor is the stellar dialogue that Lucas tends to write. So what could be the draw for me? The fights. Saber duels are the only thing that will get me excited about this movie. I think the only thing I remember from the second film is that Yoda pulls off a butterfly twist kick that only kung fu junkies can comprehend. Oh yeah, and that horrifying "Padme and Anakin having a picnic by a waterfall" scene. I've got about 6 ounces of scar tissue in my brain because of that. Just awful.
Here's something that's been bothering me for a while. Why the heck do they keep using C3PO and R2-D2 through out the two triologies? By the time Return of the Jedi rolls around, these are both 30 year old robots! I can't keep a computer for more that 3 years without it becoming outdated. C'mon!
Maybe I'll see it. Maybe I won't. Will someone tell me if Yoda pulls off a 720 tornado kick? I might pay to see that.
No comments:
Post a Comment