2.05.2007

Where the hell have I been?

Los Angeles. On vacation and taping an appearance on Jeopardy! I can't really say how I did, as I am duty bound to make everyone watch the show. It makes for good ratings, you know. All I can say is that I didn't embarrass myself.

I will be live on your TV (in HD where available) on April 19th. Check this link for station and time in your area. Fire up your Tivos so you can make fun of me at your leisure.

I am a vain man. I was terrified about my appearance in high definition. I went and got my eyebrows waxed for the trip. Seriously, you'll thank me. I grew my hair out a little bit so they wouldn't have to powder my head to keep the shine down. They literally airbrushed my face. I don't actually look as good as I will on TV. There, I said it.

It's all a bit of a blur. I thought of specific people when some categories or questions came up. Most you will will probably read this post. I'll leave it to you to figure out who you are and which question brought you to mind.

Now, on to the waiting. :)

No comments: