Last week was rough. Jasper wasn't feeling well, so I was pretty much the only one to leave the house at all. That meant few long walks for the pup, and no trips to the dog park. By Saturday afternoon, Jasper was almost back to his normal cheerful self and Jen had some studying to catch up on.
I called up our friends Roz and Dane for a trip to the dog park. R. and D. brought their dog, Incu. He's a big boy in comparision to Bodhi. He's a shepard mix. Bodhi found him physically imposing at first ,and hid out under the bench that Jasper and I were sitting on.
Finally, Bodhi and Incu started to play fight. Incu never knew what hit him. Apparently, Bodhi has adopted some unique fighting strategies. He kept getting underneath Incu and nipped at his knees and elbows. From below he'd roll his head under Incu's chin. Then there's the move he stole from our cats, the lie down underneath and strike with all four paws. Just bizarre and hilarious.
2.13.2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment