1.05.2006

Recapping

So it's been a while since I posted about what's going on in our lives, so here's the quick rundown.

Christmas was nice. Jen's mom and my sister came to town for the occasion. Jasper got lots of cool new toys and clothes. Jen got a new digital camera. Jen got me a Roomba Robot Vacuum cleaner (I felt a little like Marge Simpson when Homer got her a bowling ball with "Homer" engraved on it. But it IS a robot, so that nearly makes up for buying me a vacuum.), and the yin to the Roomba's yang, a PlayStation 2. Katamari Damacy is addictive. I can't even explain it. Just go see it for yourself and if you're in the neighborhood, drop in to play it. I'm good at sharing that way. I also got a Weber kettle grill, but that'll have to wait for sumer. I can't wait to have cookouts!

Jasper's almost 20 pounds now and as always, ridiculously good looking.

No comments: