I have a feeling that I may have to venture up to the northbank of the Charles for Joe. I don't trust our starting pitching. If we could find a time machine for Schilling and Wells and set it for 1999, I'd be making room for some deep dish pizza in our fridge. C'mon M.I.T. guys, surely you have something that can help in a basement somewhere.
10.04.2005
The Cities that Have an Inferiority Complex Towards New York City Series
I have a feeling that I may have to venture up to the northbank of the Charles for Joe. I don't trust our starting pitching. If we could find a time machine for Schilling and Wells and set it for 1999, I'd be making room for some deep dish pizza in our fridge. C'mon M.I.T. guys, surely you have something that can help in a basement somewhere.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Garrett's is the name of the popcorn, but it doesn't matter, since you need to run over to MIT :)
Now, we just are praying that the Yankees beat the Angels (I know that's terrible) so then we can beat the Yankees. We're talking about our best odds here, that's the only reason to cheer for the Yankees.
To help, does Boston Beer Works make a rootbeer? You can always get him that clear one with the cows on it we found when we visited Boston.
I wish Sam Adams made a root beer :)
Les
Post a Comment